Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Andrew is driving me nuts!

So the biggest problem child in the house is Andrew for sure. Seems like I am telling him NO or putting him in time out every other minute. Most of his offenses are: hitting, pulling on shirts, trying to grab Judah, chasing people, emptying the wipes case, trying to climb on the stools, eating other people's food, stealing toys, crushing towers, etc. I have started to put him in time out immediately when he hits. It seems like he is doing that a little less now but it is still an issue. He wears me out and I feel like he needs constant supervision. Maybe it is because there are more kids in the house for him to annoy. He also feels like he is the boss of them. He tells Uriah no and tries to move him when he is in front of the TV. He wants to be big so bad and do everything the big kids do. I feel bad for Rachel since he is constantly annoying her kids. Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment