Thursday, May 19, 2011

One Week!

One week from today the Barnes close on their house. Wow! It has snuck up on me. I have mixed feelings about it. I mean on the one hand it will be nice for us to be just our family again. The noise level will be less and I think we will be able to relax a little more.

But, I really have enjoyed the companionship of Rachel. It is really nice to have another adult around to talk to during the day and to help out with chores. And when all the kids are in bed it is nice to just hang out and visit. Kind of a throw back to college days!

I think it will be interesting to see how our relationship will be. I wonder if we will see/hang out with each other more or less than before we lived with each other. There were some people saying not to live together because it could hurt our friendship but I don't see that being the case. At least I hope not! I have definitely gotten to know them better over the past month and a half. It has been really interesting and I feel like I have learned a lot from them as well as about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment