Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Discussions

I brought something up to Rachel today that was starting to frustrate Daryl and I. I didn't want it to turn into anything that started to eat at us so I wanted it out in the air. I really do not like confrontation. I guess I always worry that the issue is not worth bringing up... that the result of discussing it would make the other person feel upset or annoyed that it was an issue to us. Hopefully it will not cause any problems like that and we can move on.

I feel like it has been pretty easy to get along and work out who does what with them here. I think it helps that they are pretty laid back about things. We couldn't live with them for a month and a half if they weren't that way! There are some people in the world we could let live with us and there are lots of people we couldn't deal with. That is for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment